General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Some e-mails

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 31 Oct 2014 14:21

A few people have sent me some lovely e-mails recently and I have not answered them. Please don't think I don't appreciate them but I my mind has made it impossible for me to tackle any admin, total mental block, and my sad little brain evidently thinks this is what they are.

I am sorry but I will reply as soon as I become slightly sane again.

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 31 Oct 2014 15:43

Sharron - I am sure everyone on here will understand why you have not got round yet to replying to their messages.

I have not e-mailed you, but having followed your posts since I joined GR, I just want to say that you have been through so much over the years, and following Fred's passing, it will take time to get your life back to some sort of normality, so just take one day at a time, live for today and deal with tomorrow when it arrives - Take Care <3

From a poem by by Linda M Hill:-

When doubts flood your mind
And you don't know what to do
When pressures crowd your soul
And the sun can't shine through
When you feel you walk alone
No one to hold your hand
When darkness shrouds your mind
And no one understands.........

Take it one day at a time :-)

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 31 Oct 2014 16:53

Don't worry about it Sharon, everyone knows your situation and I am sure will be very patient.

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 31 Oct 2014 17:06

Sharron I donĀ“t think anybody will think bad of you for not replying just yet, as already said they know the situation and will be patient.
Give yourself time xx <3

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 31 Oct 2014 20:15

be patient ...................

don't worry about it

just concentrate on getting better.

xxxx