General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Cheap way to get to USA

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 3 Nov 2014 17:02

I t looks like we are going to have to find a cheap way to get there.

OH has received an e-mail telling him he needs to appear in court in Tennessee about that accident he had there.

It must have been a pretty bad one because it has left him with amnesia.

Not only does he not remember the accident, he says, he doesn't even remember having been to America, ever!

Oh well, when I get my several million pounds from those people who died in that car crash in Africa I will be able to pay his fine.

Rambling

Rambling Report 3 Nov 2014 17:05

Lol Sharon, at least it was just amnesia, according to the email I have posted on the board, I'm dead already...*thinks*...do you think it was the same accident :-0 :-0 ;-)

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 3 Nov 2014 17:16

gives rose the kiss off life

breath woman breath lol ;-) ;-)

Rambling

Rambling Report 3 Nov 2014 17:20

LOL Joy :-) I'm not ready to give my money to a Republican baptist church goer just yet ;-) ( it appears the 'beneficiary' does exist lol)