General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Intellegent Life

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Andrew

Andrew Report 5 Nov 2014 11:16

People ask if there is intelligent life on other planets.

What I would like to know if intelligent life exists on this planet?

Any thoughts anyone?

Andy

;-) ;-)

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 5 Nov 2014 11:21

If you want proof there is intelligent life on another planet - just vidit the corridors of power at Westminster :-D :-D :-D

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 5 Nov 2014 12:00

I often wonder if there is much intelligent life on this planet.

:-(

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 5 Nov 2014 12:07

Most life in this planet is intelligent and lives struggles and dies as best as it can. The notable exceptions are virus, some bacteria and homo sapiens. Funny that.

Dermot

Dermot Report 5 Nov 2014 12:33

I feel so blessed living in a country in which some people are proud to claim stupidity for themselves.

And it's embarrassing that several of that ilk I know just happen to be good friends of mine. But I haven't got the guts to ask them what their opinion of me is.

DazedConfused

DazedConfused Report 5 Nov 2014 16:01

Need to find enough intelligent life here on earth, before we start worrying other planets with our idiots!!!!