General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Christmas presents

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Denburybob

Denburybob Report 12 Dec 2014 20:32

How's this for something different? My wife eats so much chocolate that I bought her two hundred quids worth of shares in a cocoa plantation in Peru. She is probably keeping the shares buoyant single handed. Oh dear, a thought has just occurred, she might start eating even more of the stuff now on the grounds that it will increase the share price. Bob

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 12 Dec 2014 20:46

what a treasure you are to be sure :-D :-D :-D

MR_MAGOO

MR_MAGOO Report 12 Dec 2014 20:54

:-D :-D :-D :-D

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 12 Dec 2014 21:01

when's her birthday?

She might want to visit the plantation in Peru

:-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 12 Dec 2014 21:03

I wonder if my OH has bought me shares in a pickled onion factory.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 12 Dec 2014 21:34

:-D :-D :-D :-D

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 12 Dec 2014 23:49

Apparently chocolate will become scarce, or rather the cocoa will. I always help increase your wife's profits, being such a chocoholic!
Lizx

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 13 Dec 2014 00:01

Well done Bob - now she can eat chocolate to her heart's content - without feeling guilty :-D

AND (at the moment) it's apparently good for you :-D :-D :-D