General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

UNREASONABLE YES THAT'S ME

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 19 Dec 2014 20:53

ME BEING A BIT UNREASONABLE,FOR THE
LAST FEW YEARS I HAVE SLEPT DOWNSTAIRS
BECAUSE I RATHER TOOK TO FALLING DOWN
THE STAIRS THAN WALKING AND SEEING WE HAVE A DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM EVERY TRIP OOPHS BANG CRASH
OUCH NIGHT AFTER NIGHT BECAME A BIT OF A HAZARD SO OCC HEALTH AGREED IN NEED A STAIR LIFT THEN ON
LOOKING AT OUR BATHROOM WAS A BIT MORE OF A HAZARD
SO AGREED STAIR LIFT AND WET ROOM,WELL FOUR YEARS LATER I HAVE GOT THEM,NOW FOR THE UNREASONABLE BIT
OH WANTS MY HOSPITAL BED UPSTAIRS ASP BUT I SAID NO I WANT MY BEDROOM DECORATED FIRST WELL IT HAS BEEN 20 YEARS SINCE IT HAD A SLAP OF PAINT ON THE TOP OF THE TEN COATS OF PAINT ON THE WOOD CHIP ( SHUDDERS AT THE THOUGHT OF STRIPPING THAT LOT OFF) BUT I'M NOT MOVING UPSTAIRS TO LIVE IN FURNITURE PILED UP AN PAPER ALL ROUND ME SO IF I AM UNREASONABLE THEN I'M STAYING LIKE IT,

TILL ITS REDECORATED :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 19 Dec 2014 21:30

Good for you!

Stay unreasonable until the room is decorated the way you like it.

<3

Sally

Sally Report 19 Dec 2014 22:23

you wait until decoreating has beenfinished otherwise it might never happen

have a good gristmas down stairs

sally w <3

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 19 Dec 2014 22:31

You dig your heels in Gwen, don't you move upstairs till you have the room you deserve

Lizxx

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 19 Dec 2014 23:29

Ten coats of paint on woodchip will make it easy to remove. Find the right spot and it'll fall off in one loud bang!!
Stand your ground, girl!! :-D

kandj

kandj Report 20 Dec 2014 10:40

You are not being unreasonable at all Dizzi. Stay where it is comfortable and keep refusing to move until it is all done and dusted upstairs and to your liking.........
because you're worth it.!!! xx

BrendafromWales

BrendafromWales Report 20 Dec 2014 13:36

Stand your ground...it makes sense. ...xx