General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Just to say

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

dutch

dutch Report 20 Dec 2014 16:46

I have send cards to all my friends on GR but don't about sending any back its what I like to do ,as some people don't get any cards but I wont forget at least why my brain is trying to wake again ,xxxxDutchxxx

Barbra

Barbra Report 20 Dec 2014 18:57

Hello Dutch i received your card Thank you :-) hope you & your family are alright .Love To you & Jan, Merry Christmas & a peaceful New Year xx Barbra

Mo in Kent

Mo in Kent Report 20 Dec 2014 19:02

Joyce, card received yesterday, thank you so much. All my best wishes to you and Jan, have a lovely Christmas and New Year.
Take care, love <3 and hugs Mo xxx

kandj

kandj Report 20 Dec 2014 19:49

My Christmas card arrived today Joyce, thank you. You are a kind lady to think of others when you are not well yourself, Hoping that you and Jan will enjoy a
Merry Christmas and wishing you both a happy and healthy 2015. xxx

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 20 Dec 2014 20:04

Me too, Joyce many thanks, BTW, its Jean,

best wishes you and your Lott, Dutch, wishing you a very happy christmas and a good new year,

Bob n Jean........ ;-)

Karen in the desert

Karen in the desert Report 20 Dec 2014 20:29

A very happy Christmas to you, Joyce, and best wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous 2015
Karen xx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 21 Dec 2014 10:17

Joyce thank you we got your lovely card ok. Have a good christmas <3

BrendafromWales

BrendafromWales Report 21 Dec 2014 10:50

Have a nice Christmas Joyce..and Jan,
You were going to send me a card,but I asked you not to as I am away and it would be a shame not to appreciate it.
I will message you on FB.
Hope the New Year sees you feeling a lot better.
Brenda xx

dutch

dutch Report 21 Dec 2014 11:23

Sorry Brenda I forgot but wanted you to have one so it will be there when your home xxx