General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

FOLLOW ON TO JOYS WRAPPING THREAD

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 21 Dec 2014 10:13

AS A FOLLOW ON TO JOYS THREAD RE WRAPPING
PARCELS
EASY TIP...................................
WAIT TILL OH IS HOME NOT DOING ANYTHING START TO DO SOME WHILE HE IS SITTING DOWN,BRING ALL THE PRESENTS WRAPPING PAPER TAPE EVERYTHING YOU NEED EX SCISSORS,

LAY OUT FIRST PRESENT OBVIOUSLY TO BIG FOR PAPER BEING COMPLETLY CLUMSY ASK OH FOR SCISSORS,,THAT ARNT THERE,HE MOANS GETS SCISSORS, BEING EBVEN MORE CLUMSY MAKE A COMPLETE NUBNUT HE WATCHES YOU GETTING IN A TOTAL MESS OFFERS TO SHOW YOU HOW TO WRAP A PRESENT ,
YOU GRAB BEST WRAPPING PAPER PUT EVERY THING HE NEEDS ROUND HIM AND SAY

WOULD YOU LIKE A CUP OF TEA,

AND DISSAPER
OH AND KEEP HIM SUPLYED WITH TEA.,
AND KEEP PRAISING HIM SAYING HOW CLEVER HE IS
IT DOSE WORK IF YOU CATCH HIM AT THE RIGHT TIME
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 21 Dec 2014 11:06

It works with prepping and painting woodwork as well. :-D

Good to hear he helped out <3

GinN

GinN Report 21 Dec 2014 11:17

I discovered that tip years ago, DIZZI, and now he does it every year, as he's so much better at it than me :-D ;-) ;-)
I pass him bits of cellotape, write out the labels, and pour the wine! :-D :-D ;-)