General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

News Flash!...

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Budgie Rustler

Budgie Rustler Report 23 Dec 2014 17:31

Frosty the Snowman, has been spotted in the vegetable section at Morrisons.

He was picking his nose.

Fly

Fly Report 23 Dec 2014 17:35

:-D :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 23 Dec 2014 17:39

Dirty bugger :-D the snowman not you Budgiekins :-D ;-)

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 23 Dec 2014 17:42

BIT HARD WITH MITTENS,,,,PICKING YOUR NOSE

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 23 Dec 2014 17:46

you've tried it then Dizzi :-D

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 23 Dec 2014 17:55

Oh my gosh! I just got it! Took me a while. He was in the vegetable section picking his nose, his nose is a carrot.

GinN

GinN Report 23 Dec 2014 18:50

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D - I got it straight away, but hat to explain it to my OH ..........Duh! :-S :-S :-S ;-) ;-)

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 23 Dec 2014 20:04

hahaha

I'll have to tell DH........ he's only made one snowman, who had no face! We were in a park, no carrots around. DH thought I was mad when I stuck twigs on the side of the snowman's head & said they were his ears.

:-D

Edit: two minutes since posting...... told DH about Frosty, and he laughed. Pretty good for an Aussie! :-)

GlasgowLass

GlasgowLass Report 23 Dec 2014 20:46

Many moons ago, Me and my then new, OH built a snowman in the front lawn of our first house.
He was a really good snowman but, the next morning we discovered that someone had snuck in during the night, and drastically altered him.

I'll leave it to your imagination! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 23 Dec 2014 23:59

Happy Frosty?

Or did the cold get to him?

:-D