General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Dogs and Ice Cream !

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 30 Dec 2014 04:12

:-D

Let Daisy have some...........because.........

Edit: the link I posted doesn't work........ see my next posting below.........

:-D :-D :-D

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 30 Dec 2014 10:22

The video is blocked!! But I recognise the dogs, I've seen it before - and it was hilarious! :-D

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 30 Dec 2014 10:48

That's weird.

I got the first link on an email. Maybe I should look for the clips on youtube, because this isn't the first time a link I've posted from an email didn't work.

Found it on youtube...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHvExOg4NI0

:-)

Kense

Kense Report 30 Dec 2014 11:48

It seems to be blocked on copyright grounds in the UK.

I did find this reenactment of it though

http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/24/human-cooper-loves-ice-cream-too-two-men-re-enact-video-of-greedy-dog-scoffing-treat-4677380/

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 30 Dec 2014 18:43

Why are these clips blocked in the UK?

:-|

Wendy

Wendy Report 30 Dec 2014 23:44

my little bantams would peck at my choc ice in the summer,when i had my nose in a book,and my bigger chickens too,and when my son kept ferrets they loved choc ices would pinch the chocolate of the outside and run away then come back for the icecream.
and one of my cats loved nectarines,didnt like peaches.
dogs arent to have chocolate ,well one of my chihuahas got into my daughters bedroom while she was in the shower and demolished a very large bar,no ill effects what so ever.,but then stella has a cast iron inside for a dog.
animals keep us sane dont you agree.
best wishes wendy