General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

arrrrrrrgh!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 31 Dec 2014 06:32

We're going to a NYE party.

I just got out of the shower (we're being picked up by a courtesy bus in an hour's time)......... and I still feel like screaming.

In the shower, shampoo..... turned around to rinse the back of my head..... and saw a HUMUNGOUS hairy spider, looking back at me! I wouldn't be surprised if you heard my scream in the UK.

Got out of the shower, grabbed the shower head (it's on a hose attachment) and squirted the spider, who ran around like a mad thing...... I eventually drowned him. He was too big to go down the drain, so I had to get a dustpan.... then flushed him down the loo....... I had to use the loo, but decided to use the other loo.

I really don't like spiders, especially big hairy ones that look at me!

:-(

and......... DH has just got home from golf; he won the event so he's happy, in more ways than one........ if he gets tired and wants to go home at 9pm he's going by himself! :-P

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 31 Dec 2014 06:51

Oh how eventful things are for you! Poor spider, what a nasty end to his year!

Hope you enjoy the party and your o.h. stays the course.

Happy New year

Lizxx

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 31 Dec 2014 07:04

I'll send him to the bowling green, he can have a snooze.

Then wake him up at 11.55pm

:-D

Happy New Year to you too Liz <3

Dermot

Dermot Report 31 Dec 2014 07:10

Little Miss Muffet
Sat on a tuffet,
Eating of curds and whey;

Along came a spider,
Who sat down beside her
And frightened Miss Muffet away.

Solrosen

Solrosen Report 31 Dec 2014 08:41

:-D :-D :-D :-D.....Scozz ------ hope you managed to grab a towel in-between getting out of the shower and grabbing the shower head !! :-D :-D :-D :-D

I think you were very brave..... I only like Charlotte from Charlottes Web :-D :-D