General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Katie Hopkins C BB starts tonight

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 7 Jan 2015 21:16

That lady with the big mouth
NO not me lol

Katie Hopkins has entered the CBB House :-D :-D

Rambling

Rambling Report 7 Jan 2015 21:16

Is there a pool.......

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 7 Jan 2015 21:18

there usually is Rose somebody might drowned her ;-) ;-)

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 7 Jan 2015 21:58

Oooh - I may start watching it!

Just looked at who else is on - I can see a few 'victims' for her, and a few she'll come a cropper with.
It's the latter and her I would like to see.

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 7 Jan 2015 22:00

they have put her behind a mirror maybe the safest place for her ;-) ;-)

lavender

lavender Report 7 Jan 2015 22:23

Thanks for that, Joy. I missed it, but after watching her fat programme, it's sure to be entertainment. ;-)

Haribo

Haribo Report 7 Jan 2015 22:35

Looking forward to seeing how much motormouth Hopkins really does 'say it as it is' it is one thing spouting off insults on the radio, tv studio, newspaper/magazine page but lets see how she shapes up on a face to face environment!...have already noticed that she has only so far been critical about the guys who have gone in! .... seems to be a bit more wary of the girls maybe?.......Well we'll soon see. :-S

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 7 Jan 2015 22:37

maybe if somebody really big went in she would really be catty :-( :-(

all the girls in their are like wafers :-D :-D

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 7 Jan 2015 22:38

A bit like me Joy :-D :-D

Haribo

Haribo Report 7 Jan 2015 22:41

Sitting here waiting to so if that Belafonte bloke goes in as promised!.... Scary Spice be scared!!!!! :-0

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 7 Jan 2015 22:42

who dug Cheggas up

MEMO TO ME
hide the spades :-D :-D

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 8 Jan 2015 01:04

The pay must be good, otherwise, why would people do this?
They must know the most obnoxious people are chosen.

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 8 Jan 2015 15:51

they are well paid to be on there :-D :-D

lavender

lavender Report 8 Jan 2015 16:00

I don't normally watch this programme but was interested as this Katie Hopkins woman is featuring.

Just watching on 'Catch Up'.

Absolutely staggered that she should announce that she is not a fan of people with red hair!!!

Is she for real??? Judging people by the pigment in their hair? Surely no different to judging them for the pigmentation of their skin???

It should be a crime to say as much. I think red hair is beautiful and am always sad that individuals are bullied for the colour of their hair. Children have committed suicide having been bullied in this way, and yet a supposedly educated woman is prepared to perpetuate this!

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 8 Jan 2015 16:08

Ahh Lavender - that's what the glorious Public School appears to do :-|

Probably explains why almost everyone in Government has closed eyes when it comes to 'ordinary people, living ordinary lives'. The majority - in all parties were privately educated, and can't see beyond their own life style and full pockets.

SheilaSomerset

SheilaSomerset Report 8 Jan 2015 16:15

I don't think it's got anything to do with her background - she is just a mouthy so-and-so who sees that her comments provoke a reaction and has just been given an opportunity to fire off even more bile so that 'we' can all be 'outraged' afresh. Can't be doing with her, or BB :-S

lavender

lavender Report 8 Jan 2015 21:01

I hadn't seen her in action before this week.

Yesterdays CBB really showed how much she thinks of herself. I don't think I've witnessed quite so much pride in oneself.

It is extraordinary how she has cultivated such a big ego. I wonder how that has come about? What sort of parenting she had?

She spoke of being epileptic on the fat programme recently. I wonder whether something in that has triggered what can only be described as a problem? (not suggesting others with epilepsy are the same).

Am fascinated as to how her personality permits her behaviour.

Dermot

Dermot Report 9 Jan 2015 08:03

I'll probably enjoy reading this catty-clawed thread better than the TV programme itself.

Meowstic's Meow!