General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Errror message Census Records

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mike

Mike Report 24 Jan 2015 09:42

Not for the first time I am unable to search census records as when undertaking such a simply (and central) task as you'd expect on such a site it repeatedly ends with ''An error has occured' - this is unacceptable. I don't expect to pay for a service I cannot use. As I said this is NOT the first time. Sort it out!!!!

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 24 Jan 2015 10:14

There are problems on different parts of the site as well. Until now, no one has complained on the boards about inaccessible records.

One hopes that the IT guys are beavering away trying to sort the problems. It won't do any harm to have a nag at support.

[email protected]

ian

ian Report 24 Jan 2015 11:42

still getting error messages

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 24 Jan 2015 11:55

I emailed support a couple of days ago because I couldn't send private messages. They replied and said it should be sorted and it was for a time but now I keep getting the "error Message" so I have emailed them again saying that lots of people are having trouble with the site.

Unfortunately I don't think support work on weekends so I don't expect a reply before Monday. Hopefully the technical guys DO work over the weekend and will sort the site out.

Kath. x