General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Census

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Shaza

Shaza Report 24 Jan 2015 10:49

I can't access Census records either today and I am a full member so wasting my time and money on this. Please fix, Now fed up. cold :-S

Budgie Rustler

Budgie Rustler Report 24 Jan 2015 11:15

Its not just the Census records either.
BMD`s are also infected with the "Error Fairy" as well.

The search results are ok. but images or Transcription are just not forthcoming. Error message come up instead.

So that should point the way to where the fault lies. ( nothing to do with a members computer workings.
I would hazard a guess at a server link, but not too savvy at that sort of thing.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 24 Jan 2015 11:34

Send an email to [email protected]

They ought to be aware anyway, but there is no harm in having a nag. There is one down-side to that suggestion. Support only have skeleton staff on at weekends.

Budgie Rustler

Budgie Rustler Report 24 Jan 2015 11:49

I cant be bothered to DET, I have done that a few times before with negative results.
They will only answer with... "We are looking into the board issue now "

I wonder why their announcement about it is only "stickied" on the "Chat" board. :-D

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 24 Jan 2015 11:52

There is one on Announcements, but both are dated from the 19th when we couldn't add to threads.

At least 'looking at it now' shows that they are aware of a major problem

Shaza

Shaza Report 24 Jan 2015 19:34

Hooray 7.30 pm and I have census records again, thanks Genes.