General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Images not appearing

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julia

Julia Report 24 Jan 2015 13:17

Hi when clicking at the end of say a search you can then view the household or original document, however since this morning I can not it keeps coming up on genes there is a problem contact customer support.

I have contacted customer support, but thought maybe it might be my computer so tried the laptop instead and same message appears.

Is site having technical problems? has anyone else had this problem today
Thanks

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 24 Jan 2015 13:19

I think the site is having techie problems. you probably won't get a response now until after the weekend.

Rambling

Rambling Report 24 Jan 2015 13:34

Adv search is not working either nor is 'My threads' so it is a wide ranging fault.

Julia

Julia Report 24 Jan 2015 14:09

Thanks Guys :-D

Unknown

Unknown Report 24 Jan 2015 15:42

Hi Julia. Yes. I am experiencing exactly the same problem. (Comforting to know somebody else is and that it's not my computer at fault!) Have contacted customer support but as yet no response! :-|