General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Spam

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

eRRolSheep

eRRolSheep Report 30 Jan 2015 17:49

lol Rollo over DC Thompson comment.

Maybe wiser people will gradually start to realise all the implications of using faceache.

I wonder why I have just received a load of spam trying to sell me senna pod tea.

Could it be because I have just posted on faceache for the world at large that I am terribly constipated?

Surely not.

Hello to everyone just looking in - I have just blown my nose.

Graham

Graham Report 30 Jan 2015 20:10

I have 2 email accounts. One I only use for FB; the other I use for everything else. With the FB one I get lots of spam. On the other email account I get none. :-S

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 30 Jan 2015 21:00

So now you know why FaceBook makes money and D C Thompson FH doesn't.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 31 Jan 2015 00:15

My hotmail/ outlook gets all the spam. Even get some sent to me from me !!! I block em all but am told I can't block my own email address .

My Virgin media email gets zilch spam , whether they have better filtering I don't know but it's a joy not to think do I open this email or not .

Bee annoying to get spam and to think some foreign a hole is trying to con me is more annoying . They don't have any concience on defrauding vulnerable people

Makes me very annoyed ,sorry , that some innocent folks get conned. Cos it could happen to anyone as the tricksters get more and more audacious :-|

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 31 Jan 2015 01:23

try this (free)

http://www.inbox.com/