General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

*sighs* back to nomality

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 2 Feb 2015 18:26

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Isn´t it great !
I have absolutely loved having my in law family with me for the last 7weeks. We have had some fantastic days, lots of interesting chats, giggles to make you wet yourself, Sightseeing to places that I wouldn´t have done.
I had a fantastic time digging into Mum in laws memories for their tree as she wanted to know also, I learnt secrets from her that even my hubby didn´t know. :-0.

It was great too for MIL to have her 1st xmas in 15yrs with her son and I loved spoiling her. <3.
It was lovely of my sis in laws to dog sit for us so we could do a really posh night out. It was a shame that we got back and Minx had a the first of 5 fits in 23hrs within an hour of us returning (did right coming home early)
But they have now all gone home and I am back to normality. :-S

PJ´s and peace :-D

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 2 Feb 2015 18:43

Your going to miss all of them,,, :-D :-D

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 2 Feb 2015 19:11

Sue I already am :-( but I love my peace also :-D

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 3 Feb 2015 00:42

Swings and roundabouts, my friend. Sorry about Minx, but things didn't go anymore wrong than could have with you on your own. You have given a lot of people pleasure and gained pleasures too, including that evening out, and the memories you have created will last for ever.

Enjoy the peace,
Lizxxx

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 3 Feb 2015 06:05

Liz I am enjoying the peace but it is strange now not having anybody upstairs. Also OH has gone back to work at the same time! Funny how you get used to something so quickly.