General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

HIM IN HUFF

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 18 Feb 2015 08:16

NICE START TO MORNING,ONLY GOT A COUPLE OF BOTTLES OF PERFUME WHICH I KEEP IN THE SAME PLACE IN THE KITCHEN,,OH IS ONE OF THOSE BLOKES IF HE CANT SEE SOMETHING HE SHOVES EVER THING ABOUT,HE JUST GOT THE HUFF AND DID HIS USUAL STROP AND SMASHED MY BEST ONE,LEFT WITH THE TINY DREGS IN THE BOTTOM OF THE OTHER ONE,,

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 18 Feb 2015 09:10

Oh dear. But at least you have a fragrant kitchen ;-)

Sharron

Sharron Report 18 Feb 2015 10:24

He had better bu you a new bottle if he knows what is good for him!

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 18 Feb 2015 10:58

no perfume, no dinner!

You need a new Tshirt Dizzi.... I've seen them around lately.....

"A happy wife means a happy life"

:-)

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 19 Feb 2015 03:42

Gwen, I know someone just like that and naturally clumsy too. Drives me nuts. Time to buy a new bottle of perfume on the family credit card or debit card, methinks.

Lizxx

badger

badger Report 19 Feb 2015 08:21

Buy a biiiiig bottle ,on HIS credit card ,and tell ,im to be more careful next time.lol :-D