General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

IN LAWS

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sandra

Sandra Report 27 Feb 2015 08:21

My in law are always right We sometime do not get on ,but we try and be there for them But this time We are so mad with them. They live 3 hours away from us but ever week we ring them. At the end of last year they said that they were going to move that they had a buyer for there house. My OH tried to rung them on tuesday but the phone was dead so last night when he when to work he asked me to ring them ,again the phone was dead. I rung my sister in law and got her OH . I told him what had happen and asked if my in laws were ok. He told me that they have moved I reply that did not tell us He reply it has nothing to do with me.

s o came the summer and we get a phone call saying can we go down and look after them while my sister in law and her family go away for 4 week forget it no way, also when my in law ring and say when are you coming down and we tell them that we have something to do with our grandchildren and she reply I am his mother and family came first she will get told yes they do the one that talk to us

Graham

Graham Report 27 Feb 2015 09:34

Duplicate thread

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/general_chat/thread/1349903