General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

OLD SPEEDING HOOLIGAN,

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 27 Feb 2015 21:38

YOU KNOW YOU SEE THE OLD GIRLS IIN THEIR MOBILITY
SCOOTERS CHARGING ROUND THE SUPERMARKET,,,EVERYONE JUMPING OUT THE WAY,,,,
WELL YESTERDAY IN TESCO,,,I WAS ONE OF THEM LOL,,DIDNT HAVE ANY WHEELCHAIRS AN ONLY MANAGED
ACROSS THE ROAD,SO WITH MY FRIEND LAUGHING SHE NEARLY PHSL,I TOOK CONTROL OF THE BIG ONE,,,,,,,,YOU KNOW HUGE BASKET ON FRONT,,WONDER WHY SECURITY STAFF WENT ON THEIR BREAK AT THE SAME TIME,,,MATE LAUGHING ,,ME SAYING BEEP BEEP BEEP,GET OUT THE FLIPPING WAY LEARNER HERE,WE HAD A THOUGHT AND PUT FRIEND IN FRONT, WELL SHES INSURED IF I CRACK INTO HER HEELS,I DID QUITE WELL TILL SELF CHECKOUT ,STUPID PLACE TO PUT BASKETS ,TEN TIME REVERSE AND A DOZEN WAITING BEHIND ME (SNIGGERING),WOULD OF DONE OKAY IF WERNT FOR BLOKE WHO CLIMBED OVER THE WHEELS COS HE WOULDNT WAIT,SCORE ONE IDIOT WITH BRUISED KNEE ,3 LAUGHING SECURITY GUARDS,TILL GIRL GOT A LOT TO LAUGH AT,,AN ME LOVED IT,BUT OH DID NOT APROVE ,,,TESCO OF ALL PLACES,,THATS HIS SHOPPING PLACE

Elizabeth2469049

Elizabeth2469049 Report 27 Feb 2015 22:10

I had some months of of using them (after a car accident followed by hospital-type pneumonia) - and I did enjoy using them! I am tempted even today when the trolley is really the only walking frame I need. Never had any bother with other customers, only problems were when the batteries failed! when staff (and other customers) would go for help but it was lovely doing all that shopping sitting down and no heart sinking when you forgot an item at the other end of the store. Keep using them Dizzi, something to look forward to!