General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Roflmso

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Budgie Rustler

Budgie Rustler Report 28 Mar 2015 18:20

@ Katie Hopkins: :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

She Tweets She Will Leave the UK if Labour Are Elected.
Well that's a good enough reason to vote for Ed Miliband aint it just

Vile woman: I`ll help her pack if needs be.

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 28 Mar 2015 18:24

I'll give you a hand Budgie

Rambling

Rambling Report 28 Mar 2015 18:27

:-D :-D :-D

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 28 Mar 2015 18:35

Or is it a ploy to get people to vote labour... well played katie ;-)

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 28 Mar 2015 18:38

well its against the grain but maybe she is a labour supporter so its reverse physiological to get a labour vote

BUT although temptation is sweet I wont bite :-D :-D :-D

Rambling

Rambling Report 28 Mar 2015 18:46

Question asked of her "“If you are not a Liberal at 25, you have no heart. If you are not a Conservative at 35, you have no brain.” Would you agree?

Hopkins reply:

"That is so true, except I think I was always Thatcher’s child. I represent Conservative values, but I don’t imagine they would want anything to do with me."

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 28 Mar 2015 20:43

I sort of warmed to her during Big Brother
I seen the vunrable side to her :-D

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 28 Mar 2015 20:56

Well, everyone has some sort of 'softer' side, but if everyone believed they could say what they wanted about others', and be that judgemental, whenever it suited them, there'd be fisticuffs and tears on every street corner :-(
Most of us (thankfully) are grown up enough to keep some thoughts to ourselves :-D

This creature thinks she's so smart. Yes, she's made money by being a b*tch (or 'speaking her mind' as she puts it), but I feel for her children.

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 28 Mar 2015 20:57

I also feel for her kids too :-D :-D