General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

MUST TRY HARDER

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 16 May 2015 21:56

TRIED TO EXPLAIN TO DAUGHTER HOW IM FEELING
ABOUT MYSELF,FEELING ROTTON AND IN QUITE A BIT OF PAIN, AND AS USUAL IT WENT BAD AS NORMAL,

SO TIRED TRYING SO HARD BUT GOING ROUND IN CIRCLES
WITH NO EXIT DOORS.
SO SO TIRED AND ITS BEEN A LOVELY DAY,,I SHOULD BE FEELING GREAT.MUST TRY HARDER,

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 17 May 2015 00:15

Bless you Dizzy, it must be so hard for you. Rest when you feel so unwell, and I am sure you try as hard as you can, do not beat yourself up about things xx

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★ Report 17 May 2015 01:54

Maybe your daughter must try harder to understand Gwen?
<3

kandj

kandj Report 17 May 2015 09:10

Nothing of the sort Dizzi, you are clearly struggling and your daughter and family should see this. Perhaps you could write her a letter and explain how you are feeling so that she can read it as she obviously isn't listening to your spoken words.
Try to have a good day today, because you deserve one. Big (((((hugs))))) for you xxx

BrendafromWales

BrendafromWales Report 17 May 2015 10:25

I think that it is a common problem these days our children are so involved in their own lives that they seem to ignore our needs.
Why don't you get a friend or social worker to have a word with your daughter instead of you as you have another instance of needing a bit more help as your OH is going to be out of action for a while as he recovers from his op.
We are all thinking of you Gwen. <3 <3 <3

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 17 May 2015 12:24

I agree with Kandj. I think if it has been written down for your daughter to read Dizzy, it will really bring it home to her just how you are feeling. I hope so.xx

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 17 May 2015 16:54

My heart goes out to you, Dizzi, but I think more important than getting daughter to understand is getting help for yourself.

It sounds to me as if you're going through depression and there is medication and counseling for that. You must speak to your doctor about it. There is help.

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 18 May 2015 16:00

Athought a few weeks ago things were finally changing for the. Better but as normally everuythings crashing around me,even been let down by a
Friend

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 18 May 2015 16:00

Athought a few weeks ago things were finally changing for the. Better but as normally everuythings crashing around me,even been let down by a
Friend