General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Fathers Day

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbra

Barbra Report 21 Jun 2015 11:20

Sending love to All Dads <3 Thank You for everything <3 to my Late Dad miss him xx

kandj

kandj Report 21 Jun 2015 12:26

I also miss my lovely Dad. He was a gentle kind natured man and I loved him to bits........ still do. God bless you, especially today Dad. xx

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 21 Jun 2015 12:58

Can't send a card, can't talk to you, can't give you my love.

I can remember you with love though on this Father's Day.

lots of love in my memories.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Amokavid

Amokavid Report 21 Jun 2015 14:02

Hope you don't mind me adding to your thread Barbra,but just had to tell you about my grandson aged 6 who when at school last week the other children in his class were making Fathers Day cards for their dads.

Grandsons dad is not in his life any more & therefore couldn't make a card for him! but on Friday when his mam opened his school bag there was a card inside for HER, he had drawn a lovely picture on the front & inside he had written Happy Fathers Day to my Mum, his comment on telling her why he made it was....well you are my Mum AND my dad!....

Is there any wonder she was tearful.

Joan.

kandj

kandj Report 21 Jun 2015 16:55

Aww, that brought tears to my eyes Joan. What a little star your Grandson is.
He is obviously being brought up very well despite not having his Daddy around.

Barbra

Barbra Report 21 Jun 2015 19:15

Hello Joan .don't mind at all. bless him he sounds a little champ .his mum must be very proud & Gran <3

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 21 Jun 2015 19:22

really miss my lovely Dad - he was the best Dad in the whole world <3 <3 <3 <3

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 21 Jun 2015 19:25

We are both missing our Dad's today. OH and I have been to put flowers on their graves this morning but it is not the same as giving them a hug. <3 <3

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 21 Jun 2015 22:30

Missing my dad today as I do every day since he passed away last October, but with this being the first Fathers Day without him it really hit me. Bless him. <3 <3

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 21 Jun 2015 22:59

<3 <3 <3 <3. Sylvia

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 21 Jun 2015 23:07

<3 <3 <3