General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Re Joyce's fb page

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 7 Jul 2015 21:46

I know there is a problem with our Joyce's fb page. Jan was using it to stay in touch when Joyce first died, but I think the acount has been hacked into or something.

I have been in touch with Sheila and she is not sure what is happening as she seems to be unwittingly sharing his posts. She is going to contact Jan and try to sort things out, altho she has been deleting the posts shared so far.

Will keep you posted

Lizxx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 7 Jul 2015 22:25

Thanks Liz.

kandj

kandj Report 7 Jul 2015 22:41

Hope all is ok with Jan and thanks for keeping us informed now Liz.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 8 Jul 2015 00:12

It 's ok, thought it easier to put up this thread as all queries were from gr members.

I haven't 'spoken' to Jan for some time, but will be talking again to Sheila later this week after she has been in touch with Jan so more news then about if he is still planning to visit UK in August etc. It's coming up to Joyce's birthday soon and their wedding anniversary the day after ( 25th and 26th July) so will be a difficult time for him.

Lizxx