General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

HELP. PLEASE

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda

Linda Report 28 Jul 2015 16:41

I have just done my living room out the main colour of the walls is mink and over the fire place and the two alcove fuchsia I have bought mink curtains but I want fuchsia tie backs not the rope ones but the wide ones I have tried everywhere in my area but no luck if anyone has any ideas I would be very gratfull

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o°

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o° Report 28 Jul 2015 16:45

Dunelm have some

http://www.dunelm.com/product/waters-and-noble-fuchsia-solar-tiebacks-1000006599

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 28 Jul 2015 16:51

Do you have a local blinds and curtains supplier

we have horizontal blinds in our bedrooms but for decoration we had austrian ones too that could be lowered if needed

we recently redecorated our bedroom and the austrian blind just didnt go . I contacted our local blind supplier who has done lots of blinds etc for us and the rep came down to look and said if you dont ever let the blind down why not just a a pelmet ??

Well thats we have done and it finishes the window off and doesnt look odd

There must be a supplier that can help with tie backs

Liz 47

Liz 47 Report 28 Jul 2015 17:06

E bay may have some.

LindaC

LindaC Report 28 Jul 2015 18:53

A curtain maker could make some for you if you find a fabric that you like. You could then get exactly the style you would like

Linda

Linda Report 28 Jul 2015 19:08

Thank you tried Dunelm's they only sell the tie backs with curtains I'll have a look on eBay thanks once again

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 28 Jul 2015 22:24

Have you looked in Charity shops for either material/curtains that you could have the tie backs made of or Tie backs.