General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Oh my goodness - those 'water' pills

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 1 Aug 2015 17:04

Was shattered first three days - every hour on the hour! At least I have lost over a stone in weight.

Yup two weeks ago OH at 2.00 a.m. dialled 999 and off I went - again to my hospital ward in which I know them, they know me aand I feel comfortable.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 1 Aug 2015 17:56

Hope you are better now Chris. <3

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 1 Aug 2015 18:33

what you need is a tap on the knee :-D :-D

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 1 Aug 2015 21:49

In the end staff got worn out and decided to park a commode permanently by bed for the convenience of both. I did not have swollen ankles but pig trotters. Learnt a lot this visit. New neb - is a low anti-biotic to keep pseudomonas at a low level and it is keeping lungs check clear so perhaps I will have a fighting chance now.

Annoying thing is I would get settled in bed with feet up etc and next thing I had to get out again and start all over again.

Feel much brighter and OH says I look better and walk better so please let me out soon (not been out apart from hospital visits) since April 2014.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 1 Aug 2015 22:42

Poor you Chris, hope things are better now and you will soon be able to get out to places other than hospitals etc

Lizxx

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 3 Aug 2015 14:06

A trip to the village hairdressers would be wonderful :-D :-D

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 4 Aug 2015 04:06

Maybe if not, you could find a good mobile hairdresser who wiuld come round and bring lots of gossip too lol

Lizx

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 4 Aug 2015 15:55

well at the moment I have a carer who washes what I cannot and girly gossip is good - and the 22yr old this morning was a breath of freaash air. When I get to the village hairdresser - they will think I am like Lazarrus :-D