General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Speaking of cats....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rambling

Rambling Report 17 Aug 2015 17:53

We seemed always to keep running out of cat food, I would be sure that there were pouches left ( or those bags of treats) go to get one and find the box empty...son was beginning to think I was getting 'forgetful' or at best going doolally lol.

Until one day we happened to hear a rustling, and went into the hall just in time to see next door but ones cat, disappearing down the path with a full bag of treats in his mouth, further investigation down the footpath which runs behind the houses turned up several pouches torn open with claws and teeth :-) and it's not just the one cat, another one comes and he not only drags packets away he has been seen trying to open the sealed box lol.

Our garden looks like the Cravendale cat ad at times :-D

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 17 Aug 2015 18:11

:-D

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 17 Aug 2015 19:26

I bought a big box of Felix that I kept in the veggie rack
I was thinking those cats need to go on a diets
as I was going through lots
Then when it come to washing dobby's the dogs bedding and
I found about 15 sachets hide in it all sucked empty

Naughty Dobby :-D :-D

Mayfield

Mayfield Report 17 Aug 2015 23:04

Ah a cat burglar!
Well someone had to say it! :-D

Rambling

Rambling Report 17 Aug 2015 23:11

:-) LOL Mayfield I managed to stop myself !