General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Strange dream

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 25 Aug 2015 14:16

Last night I dreamt that I was walking around a big supermarket, pushing my trolley and shopping and beside me, wearing his uniform and choosing things from the shelf was Hitler.

How far fetched was that?

I never go in big supermarkets.

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 25 Aug 2015 16:10

Did he have the decency to tell you that your cardigan was inside out?

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 25 Aug 2015 16:19

lol Margee :-D :-D

I had a weird dream a couple of nights ago (I blame the anasthetic!)...... dreamed that a crowd of people turned up at our house, I had to go to the supermarket (Hitler wasn't there) and I came home with a chicken and a leg of lamb......... put the meat in the oven and the lamb changed into a disgusting lump of mystery meat, and the chicken changed into a fox! The crowd had disappeared by then........ probably the thought of that awful dinner scared them away.

SheilaSomerset

SheilaSomerset Report 25 Aug 2015 21:10

You only have to worry when you start dreaming about Ed Milliband :-S

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 25 Aug 2015 21:29

I've had a lot of dreams recently in which I have been chased around by children :-S

Jane

Jane Report 25 Aug 2015 21:47

My dream last night was that my Mum was expecting TWINS.....in her 70's
What was that all about? :-S

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 26 Aug 2015 00:57

I have so many weird dreams, too many to describe, mostly linked to people in my past but always in obscure situations.

Heaven knows where your dreams were taking you, folks lol

Lizxx

Sharron

Sharron Report 20 Sep 2015 15:39

I have been putting off making some chutney with windfall apples and , last night, I must have dreamt I was going to make it.

I was busily sorting through some dried dates which turned out to be a thin layer over some glace pineapple and, in the pineapple, was a card of suppositories.

Mayfield

Mayfield Report 20 Sep 2015 16:37

Ah! So he got the Idea of the salute getting tins off the top shelf then! :-D

Rambling

Rambling Report 20 Sep 2015 16:51

One of 3 last night

I was taking a box of duck eggs from the fridge but on weighing two in my hands I realised one was heavier and beginning to crack open. It cracked further and I pulled a few bits of shell off and out popped a duckling, I carried it to my friends house ( real life friend who used to keep ducks) and asked what I could do to keep the ducklings alive as some of the other eggs might hatch. She said they would probably die, but to keep them warm and give them chicken feed.... I put the ducklings in a basket and told my son to put them somewhere warm. I later found the basket on top of the wardrobe near a light, but the basket was full of water and the ducklings were dead....except that they were no longer real ducklings but seemed to be the sort of fake chick you get at Easter and stuck on a little paper base.

eRRolSheep

eRRolSheep Report 20 Sep 2015 16:57

Hitler was well known for his supermarket sprees and in fact introduced Supermarket Sweep.
Although he didn't like Dale Winton for some reason.

Mayfield

Mayfield Report 20 Sep 2015 17:02

Yup when he saw his fantastic new tanks, he said they're Grrrreat! but they didn't work too well in the Frosties of Russia!

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 20 Sep 2015 17:06

Been having lots of strange dreams since hubby has been in hospital None of em make sense as every time I seem to be the male and in a relationship with a female ,very odd

But too I am talking to my mum and dad and to hubbies mum although cant remember the disjointed conversations .

I do know though that sometimes I am lost and not knew where I am which is worrying

guess its all part of not being in control of what is happening with hubby at the mo

eRRolSheep

eRRolSheep Report 20 Sep 2015 17:07

Did he introduce Tony the Tiger?

Sharron

Sharron Report 21 Sep 2015 17:07

Last night gypsies took over my front garden. I knew they had when I saw the white horse on the lawn with a cart.

One of the gypsy women came indoors and wasn't impressed so she tidied up.

I do hop she comes again!

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 21 Sep 2015 19:58

I dreamt I was in a friend's apartment here in the city ................... which is strange as he has lived in Mexico for about 10 years.

Plus, he wasn't there, but his South American brother and sister were and very worried about him. I was talking to them in Spanish :-S

and that was even stranger because he was an only child, and he has no children himself :-S