General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Woken up by..................

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

MaryinSpain

MaryinSpain Report 28 Sep 2015 10:13

a very loud thunderstorm about 1.30 am this morning. Went on for about 1 hour and it is still raining. Forecast wet for another 3 days. Stilll I suppose we do need the rain after a long very hot summer. Shame forecast is so bad as we were going to go away for a couple of days for my birthday but heyho will do it another time.

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 28 Sep 2015 10:21

We got the storm much earlier and the rain about 10pm. was still there when I finally fell asleep about 12.30ish But the skies are blue and clear now ......so don´t send that rain down to us please :-D :-D

MaryinSpain

MaryinSpain Report 28 Sep 2015 10:45

Lucky you Uzzi still dark and miserable here . but will try to be optimistic !!!!

wisechild

wisechild Report 28 Sep 2015 13:59

We´ve had heavy rain & rumbles of thunder in Menorca all morning, but nothing compared with normal.
Promise of showers tomorrow & heavy rain/storms for the rest of the week.
Reminds me of the week I moved here in 2005. Mind you, October was glorious so lets hope