General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Alexander Armstrong

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda

Linda Report 14 Oct 2015 21:49

Anyone watching Alexander Armstrong in the land of the midnight sun such a good easy programme to watch loved it when he went swimming the artic sea with some locals, did not last very long just love him :-D :-D

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 14 Oct 2015 22:19

not quite pointless then? ;-)

Linda

Linda Report 14 Oct 2015 22:52

Watched him in the concert for the 75th VE anniversary and I thought he had a great voice nice to see him doing other thing then pointless

ElizabethK

ElizabethK Report 15 Oct 2015 10:46

He also hosts his own programme on Classic FM at weekends - suddenly cannot remember if it is on Saturday or Sunday :-( :-)

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 15 Oct 2015 11:04

He also does stand up comedy, he is/was part of a duo with Ben Miller.

He has many strings to his bow.

Classic FM is mid afternoon Saturday and lunchtime Sunday.

He is a classically trained as a musician/singer. He went to Cambridge on a music scholarship.

He has done acting on Radio 4 and been a member of panel shows as well as many voice overs. He's very likely done far more but I know about these. :-)

Harry

Harry Report 15 Oct 2015 11:13

I felt the cold with him. Brilliant programme - he deserves full marks, as do his camera crew.

happy datys