General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

hello everyone

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 16 Oct 2015 18:46

I know havent been around for a while so thought id say helloagain

For those that dont see me else where my little munchkins arent so little now , Melissa says married life is no different to before and is still loving working with horses and has passed a lot of teaching exams.
Nath just got a part time job while at college hes realised as hes just passed driving test that his car doesnt run on fresh air and he needs money for petrol.
Zo is having a tough time medically but hopefully after her next scan and bloods on Tuesday we will get good news and can go back to not watching her every move and she can start enjoying school more.

As for me and hubby we just plod on taking each hurdle as it comes and realising that as we are getting older we cant jump them hurdles as high anymore but somehow between us we get over them.

d x

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 16 Oct 2015 18:55

Nice to see you posting again.

Glad you hadn't left us :-D

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 16 Oct 2015 19:01

dont get rid of me that easily lol

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 16 Oct 2015 19:51

good to see you back again :-D <3

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 16 Oct 2015 22:25

I do keep up with you and your lovely family on fb Dawnie, but good to see you here too. I hope Zoe's health improves and she can go forward with less hassle and worry for you.

Good luck to Nathan with his p/t job and driving, and good for Melissa taking marriage in her stride.

Lizxxxxx

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 17 Oct 2015 06:31

*waves to Dawnie*

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 17 Oct 2015 10:36

Waves back at gwynne x

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 17 Oct 2015 11:10

Hi Dawnie and we'll done Nathan

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 17 Oct 2015 12:13

Ann he had his first proper shift last night and just asked him if he enjoyed it reply was it was ok but im getting paid for it so it is ok.

McAlp

McAlp Report 17 Oct 2015 19:33

<3 Hi Dawnie

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 18 Oct 2015 05:57

That's his incentive to stick with it Dawnie, and as he gets into it, he will perhaps enjoy it more or have the confidence to look for something different. It's all good experience either way and he will learn to mix with different people and hopefully, to manage his money well.

Lizxx

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 18 Oct 2015 14:57

Hello Dawn,

I was only thinking earlier this week that I hadn't 'seen' you lately, so it's good to see you posting.
You've had some difficult times in the family, but they are all sure of the love and support from their parents as you face things together.

I hope things continue to improve and you get good news about Zo's health.
No doubt having his own funds will be great for Nath and his car.

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 21 Oct 2015 19:13

Gwyn was thinking the other day its a year since I spoke to you on phone as Lissys 1st year anniversary is this weekend and that was just the start of Zoes problems and has got a lot worse since then thought was sorted then they said no something else as well and had another lovely trip to Birminghams children hospital with her yesterday for yet another brain MRI hopefully next month they will give us good news so we can relax a bit if not I will definitely buy the cakes over there and stuff my face lol.

d xx

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 21 Oct 2015 19:32

Nice to see you Dawn, as you imply them hurdles are slightly more difficult to manage with our advancing years..............

go for it,

all the best to you and yore lott!!

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 21 Oct 2015 20:09

me and steve definitely feeling our ages or even older ive evenjust had to open a penguin biscuit for him as his hands are so bad cant do it right pair lol

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 22 Oct 2015 06:49

Poor Steve, it must be difficult for him to do the cooking now his hands are worse but you are a strong minded team and will fight on as you always have. Hope Zoe's problems don't prove to be difficult to sort out, and you can have some time to catch up with yourselves.

Take care

Lizxx

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 22 Oct 2015 09:16

Liz I'm being positive with zoe her lesion wont of grown in the past 6 months and i can stop watching her like a hawk and would mean scans could go down to yearly hopefully. If its not the case we will face that when it comes but sure as she hasn't gone downhill and shown other signs it will all be fine.x