General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Add Spouse

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mark

Mark Report 30 Oct 2015 17:15

Is anyone having problems adding spouse to their tree. The button does not seem to appear on the site

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 30 Oct 2015 17:24

I've just tried to add a spouse to my unmarried son (just to try) and the buttons seem to be working for me.

Kath. x

Mark

Mark Report 30 Oct 2015 17:27

I have 2 buttons ... Details and Copy

Mark

Mark Report 30 Oct 2015 17:27

I have 2 buttons on my tree Details and Copy

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 30 Oct 2015 17:31

When you click on the small box on the tree with the person's name in it do you not have "add", "edit" and "delete" underneath?

Kath. x

Mark

Mark Report 30 Oct 2015 18:24

only 2 buttons Details and Copy

Rambling

Rambling Report 30 Oct 2015 18:30

Just tried and can't replicate the problem. Probably best to contact support Mark
[email protected]

Kense

Kense Report 30 Oct 2015 21:25

Detail and Copy are what you get when looking at someone else's tree. Are you sure you are looing at your own tree and if so are you signed in?