General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

a photo of woman in say 50 years times -

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 6 Nov 2015 19:13

arms and legs like sticks: arms all lumps etc from pumping iron; 6 pack;no curvy bits at all;

Still going by some photos in press today - photos are already here.

Whilst here; yhere is a fashion of showing boobs no matter what shape or what fashion

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 6 Nov 2015 20:55

I used to have a body like your first line. I weighed 6 stone, and was an agricultural worker. In between planting and gathering lettuce and various 'greens', I heaved half hundredweight sacks of potatoes around :-D

Now, I'm a squidgy, curvy lady, weighing a stone more than I did the day before I had my second child :-(

Never (knowingly) flashed my boobs in public!! :-0

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 6 Nov 2015 22:52

I wonder about all those young women with multiple tattoos & piercings :-(

What are they going to look like when they get to 70+?

Scary.