General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I'm a Grannie again, again.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maryanna

Maryanna Report 10 Nov 2015 21:06

For the second time in a month I have become a Grannie.

My daughter had a little boy at 10.30 yesterday evening. They were back home again by 2.30 am this morning.

He is fine, very alert and looking about. Big sister is coming to terms with his arrival, the delivery was far far quicker than last time. Daughter looks far better than she has for a long time.

Can't wait for my son and daughter in law to come up so we can have the two of them together.

Happy days.

M.
:-)

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 10 Nov 2015 21:08

Congratulations to you all xx <3 <3

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 10 Nov 2015 21:08

How lovely

Congrats to all your family :-) :-)

MR_MAGOO

MR_MAGOO Report 10 Nov 2015 21:23

Congrats to all Maryanna.

<3 <3

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 10 Nov 2015 21:29

Congratulations Maryanna - and to the parents! :-D <3

Jane

Jane Report 10 Nov 2015 22:01

Oh Wow Maryanna Congratulations once again :-) <3 <3

Maryanna

Maryanna Report 10 Nov 2015 22:14

Thank you everyone. I forgot to say he has been given my Grandad and Gt Gt uncle's name. I am so pleased, both men I hold in great esteem and who were both great men.

What with my new grand daughter being given my name and my eldest grand daughter having my Gt Gt grand mother's name the family tree looks much more " together "., especially for my side of the family !!!

M.

SuffolkVera

SuffolkVera Report 10 Nov 2015 22:52

Many congratulations to all

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 11 Nov 2015 00:41

Congratulations to all your family Maryanna. Lovely news.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 11 Nov 2015 08:52

Lucky you, Maryanna, another little one to love and spoil. Congratulations to all.

Lizx

Maryanna

Maryanna Report 11 Nov 2015 10:26

Thank you Liz, Vera and Sylvia. Can't wait to get back over there a bit later for a few more cuddles whilst Grandad get bossed about by his big sister whilst playing Peppa Pig on the floor.

M.