General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Have you ever done a "blot" test?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 24 Nov 2015 06:32

:-D

Who makes this stuff up?

http://www.buzzhearts.com/en/blog/this-color-blot-test-will-determine-your-dominant-personality-trait/135/

:-D

I got "Compassion" ........ According to your color blot associations, your most dominant personality trait is your compassion. You are very in touch with your feelings and the feelings of others. You are understanding, kind, empathetic, and supportive. You believe in the goodness of mankind. As a result, you are the type of person who forgives and doesn’t hold grudges. You look at the world with positivity and love. You’re a philanthropic who loves to give back to your community. Lending a helping hand is what you do best.

hmmmm.........

don't hold grudges? ....... I'm Scottish born!! The Scots have long memories :-D

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 24 Nov 2015 06:42

Himself got "Comedy"............. According to your color blot associations, your most dominant personality trait is your humor. You have a colorful outlook on life and you never take things too seriously. You believe in silver linings and always try to make light out of the situation. You are the jokester who loves making people laugh. In the past, you’ve gotten in trouble for your sometimes inappropriate sense of humor, but you haven’t let that stop you. You use comedy to diffuse awkward situations (great for first dates) and you’ve got the best snarky comebacks and witty one-liners!

Have to laugh at that....... the day we met, he challenged me to a "rude joke" competition.

I won. :-D

Allan

Allan Report 24 Nov 2015 12:17

Intelligence :-0

"According to your color blot associations, your most dominant personality trait is your intelligence. You are extremely intuitive and knowledgeable. You always think with your head first. You have excellent critical-thinking and problem-solving skills. You are very practical and profound. You are also a really hard-worker. You give 110% in everything you do. Perhaps it’s your perfectionism, but you are never completely satisfied. You always want to be better and do better."

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 24 Nov 2015 12:28

Confidence for me also......

TessAkaBridgetTheFidget

TessAkaBridgetTheFidget Report 24 Nov 2015 14:38

I got intelligence too. But found that some blots which gave me positive feelings only listed negative words. So wasn't able to chose what I really thought.
Instead of going with heart I had to stop and think and go with head.

Result may have been different if a bigger selection of words, both positive and negative were given for every blot.

Andysmum

Andysmum Report 24 Nov 2015 14:55

I got compassion too!

Not the most appropriate choice, but they obviously know best! :-| :-| :-|

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 24 Nov 2015 23:05

Allan...... you got the same answer as my brother.

A pair of smart...... errrr.......... smarties. :-D

Annx

Annx Report 25 Nov 2015 18:03

I got ' Humour' too. OH says it fits me to a tee!

According to your color blot associations, your most dominant personality trait is your humor. You have a colorful outlook on life and you never take things too seriously. You believe in silver linings and always try to make light out of the situation. You are the jokester who loves making people laugh. In the past, you’ve gotten in trouble for your sometimes inappropriate sense of humor, but you haven’t let that stop you. You use comedy to diffuse awkward situations (great for first dates) and you’ve got the best snarky comebacks and witty one-liners!

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 25 Nov 2015 18:18

I got sociability ... According to your color blot associations, your most dominant personality trait is your sociability. You are very friendly, open-minded, easy-going, and charismatic. You have a contagious smile and an infectious personality. People just flock to you. You are vivacious and enthusiastic. You love to have a good time. You are the life of the party. You bring the fun wherever you go.

I can sort of agree with some of that but only because what I really thought of the images wasn´t there.

I recall doing one years ago just black ink stuff and if I recall correct I think I was borderline sociopath :-P :-P :-P ;-) only joking (just)

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 27 Nov 2015 20:15

LOL

humor

According to your color blot associations, your most dominant personality trait is your humor. You have a colorful outlook on life and you never take things too seriously. You believe in silver linings and always try to make light out of the situation. You are the jokester who loves making people laugh. In the past, you’ve gotten in trouble for your sometimes inappropriate sense of humor, but you haven’t let that stop you. You use comedy to diffuse awkward situations (great for first dates) and you’ve got the best snarky comebacks and witty one-liners!

pity they don't get an English spellchecker!!!

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 27 Nov 2015 20:29

isn't this a version of the Rorschach test which was very common in the 1960s as a test for personality disorders?????

Rambling

Rambling Report 27 Nov 2015 20:33

who else sees a fox sitting between two bushes in blot 3

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 27 Nov 2015 21:38

They all look like squashed flowers to me.

Someone tried to press flowers and got it all wrong. :-D

McAlp

McAlp Report 28 Nov 2015 12:23

I also got Humor

Sounds like me :-)
Ann