General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Fire Risk ..Tumble Dryers

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joeva

Joeva Report 25 Nov 2015 11:02

Just checked mine and fortunately not at risk...... this is the link to enter your Model number and Serial number for the three brands affected.

http://safety.hotpoint.eu/

SuffolkVera

SuffolkVera Report 25 Nov 2015 11:08

Would you believe I am waiting for one to be delivered right now? I'll check the number when it comes. Should be OK but I don't know how long it has been in stock so will check it.

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 25 Nov 2015 11:46

there is something to be said for being diligent, when clearing fluff away from the filters.......

lack of maintenance goes a LOOONG way in causing these fires.............so don't blame the machine, all the time........

90% of problems are down to the user

you wouldn't believe how many problems are caused by Bra underwires.......

Bob