General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Police chases, etc

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 28 Nov 2015 20:04

just watching a episode of "really Heroic" motorway cop chase thingy, and the two unmarked car cops spot a Skoda that "didn't look right"(as they do) so they do a u turn and follow it, now when they decide to chase it, it clearly has the off side rear lights not working correctly ,possibly stop light on all the time, tail light duff, or the fog light on, however its too quick for 'em and they lose it.
three hours later they spot it again, and give chase and eventually it gets stopped, now this time ALL the rear lights are working correctly.........

my question is:

are these chases staged? re enacted? or what?

what do you think?

Berniethatwas

Berniethatwas Report 29 Nov 2015 03:16

Maybe they were on their way to the auto electricians to get them fixed, first time round. ;-)

B

BrianW

BrianW Report 29 Nov 2015 08:32

I waved down a police car on Friday to ask them if I should report them for having a defective brake light.
Two PCSOs in it saw the funny side but insisted they'd checked it over before coming out.
So it was back to the depot for a new bulb for them.