General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Postage to Ireland

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jan.

Jan. Report 2 Feb 2016 21:22

I have to post a parcel to Wicklow, Ireland. I'm trying to work out on the Royal Mail site how much it would be. Is Ireland considered overseas, or would it come under UK postage?

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 2 Feb 2016 21:41

always google for info like this

parcel postage calculator to Ireland Republic of...

www.postagesupermarket.com/parcel_postage_calculator_to...

calculating the price for your parcel delivery to Ireland Republic of from uk with the worlds ... International postage rates offered for deliveries around the world ...

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 2 Feb 2016 21:41

Send a Parcel to Ireland from the UK | Royal Mail Group Ltd

www.royalmail.com/irish-republic

A Royal Mail guide to posting to Ireland from the UK. ... Irish Republic. ... (excluding Postage stamps are excluded).

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 2 Feb 2016 21:43

Lowest price guarantee Always Cheaper than the Royal Mail

Parcel Weight

Royal Mail

Parcel2Go

You SAVE

5kg £17.48 £7.74 (£9.29 inc VAT) £8.19
Save 46%
10kg £20.90 £9.42 (£11.30 inc VAT) £9.60
Save 45%
20kg £33.01 £10.26 (£12.31 inc VAT) £20.70
Save 62%

Postage to Ireland | Send Parcel to Ireland |...

www.parcel2go.com/parcel-delivery/ireland
Book your delivery to Ireland today with the UK's ... Get the best rates on ... How much does it cost to send a parcel from the UK to Ireland? Postage to

Jan.

Jan. Report 2 Feb 2016 21:49

Thanks very much Ann. I'd been googling and looking on the Royal Mail site, and couldn't work out if Ireland was classed as UK or not! Thanks for the info.

Elizabeth2469049

Elizabeth2469049 Report 2 Feb 2016 23:36

Is there a place to google letter mail postage? I tried every variation I could think of for my overseas Christmas cards, but ended up having to queue at the post office (had planned to get a few books with my online supermarket order as usual and do it all at home!)

Jan.

Jan. Report 2 Feb 2016 23:50

Hi Elizabeth,
This is the site I was looking on.

http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder

Elizabeth2469049

Elizabeth2469049 Report 3 Feb 2016 00:04

thanks Jan! added it to Favourites, will explore it in the morning