General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

get it wrong, Again!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 5 Feb 2016 20:17

A man was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching his wife, who was looking at herself in the mirror. Since her birthday was not far off, he asked what she’d like as a gift. “I’d like to be 6 again,” she replied, still looking in the mirror.
On the morning of her birthday, he rose early, made her a nice big bowl of Coco Pops, and then took her to Adventure World theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park; the Death Slide, the Wall of Fear, the Screaming Roller Coaster, everything there was.
Five hours later they staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down. He then took her to a McDonald’s where he ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a chocolate shake.
Then it was off to a Disney movie, with popcorn, a soda pop, and her favorite candy, M&Ms. What a fabulous adventure!
Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed, exhausted.
He leaned over his wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, "Well dear, what was it like being 6 again?"
Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed.
"I meant my dress size, you idiot!!!!"

The moral of the story: Even when a man is listening, he is gonna get it wrong

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 5 Feb 2016 22:34

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 5 Feb 2016 22:36

:-D :-D :-D

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 6 Feb 2016 06:16

:-D :-D

Another man was wondering what to get his wife for her birthday....

She said....... get something that will make me look sexy.

So he went out and got drunk.

:-0

Mayfield

Mayfield Report 6 Feb 2016 14:29

When my wife left I was sad upset and lonely.
Since then I have got a dog, bought a big motorbike
Had sex with two women and blown a grand on drink and drugs.

She is going to go ballistic when she gets home from work!

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 6 Feb 2016 15:16

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D