General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Find my past email

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Annabel

Annabel Report 11 Feb 2016 09:00

Have received a email today from find my past but when you click on the link its blank, any else received the email.

special l Offer
Beat the price rise with £39 off
Get your 12 Month World subscription now, and on top of your saving you'll have unlimited access to the 1939 Register and our US marriage records from February 16th. Subscribe and Save »

Anotheranninglos

Anotheranninglos Report 11 Feb 2016 09:28

Yes I have I had to "Enable links" in my email. Right hand double click I think.

Annabel

Annabel Report 12 Feb 2016 12:29

Sorted it out world subscription 116 pounds includes unlimited access to the 1939 register from Feb 16

Ann

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 12 Feb 2016 21:29

Annabel .........

it seems that most subscribers will have access to the 1939 records after Feb 16