General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

talktalk customers

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 26 Feb 2016 12:13

Anyone receiving calls from this company re the router (Ithink he called it). I received a second one today. I told both Talktalk could write to me if there was a problem.

Andrew

Andrew Report 26 Feb 2016 12:42

I have a sudden increase in the number of scam calls re 'This is windows security' or 'There is something wrong with your computer...' in the past few days (2 so far this morning). Its probably the same thing. Just hang up and ignore,

Andy

ChrisofWessex

ChrisofWessex Report 26 Feb 2016 12:52

OH is polite - me, depends on my mood - I can be heard to say 'bog off'.

Each morning around 9.00 a.m. we have one call or another and 2-3 during day - this is all lately.

I did have a block on calls with no numbers. However had to have it removed some months ago as (words fail me) our surgery now has no number. So they cannot contact me but if they use their mobile they can.

I am going to ask Practice Manager why?

Barbra

Barbra Report 27 Feb 2016 11:57

Talk Talk seem to have problems .I have tried to contact them on line today but error .I have had phone calls regards My Router .got a new one recently so nothing wrong with it .put phone down & ignore them .Chris .as for blocking no I have done that but doctors as you say cant contact me .let them ring your mob & then say ring my land line .just see what they say Barbra

Denburybob

Denburybob Report 27 Feb 2016 20:16

I had one of those calls yesterday at 0815hrs. I was not best pleased as I was still in bed and the phone is downstairs. I was rather brusque with him.