General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Norwegian Airlines

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 14 Mar 2016 18:02

Has anyone flown with them? Trying to find reasonable flights for South tenerife in september. Flight prices seem to have rocketed up.

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 14 Mar 2016 18:39

Lots of reviews on Tripadvisor Ann :-D :-D

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 14 Mar 2016 18:45

Thanks although I was hoping to find somebody on here who had personslly used them. Don't always trust TA

Andysmum

Andysmum Report 15 Mar 2016 22:10

I haven't actually flown with them, and they are not the first airline I would consider to fly from UK to Tenerife.

I don't know what their prices are like, but I do know that Norway generally is an expensive place.

Personally, my first choice would be EasyJet, if they flew where and when I wanted.

I have just looked at their website, and if you can fly on the cheapest day, there appear to be bargains available. :-)

Tenerife Sun

Tenerife Sun Report 15 Mar 2016 22:27

I've done one return flight from Tenerife Souuth and Gatwick. I just wished they flew to Luton or Stansted. Plenty of leg room, nice seats and wifi, which certainly helped to pass the time. The staff were friendly and helpful. I would use them on all UK flights if they flew where I wanted to go to.

I've booked them for other people who stay me me and fly from Gatwick and they agree with about the comfortable flights etc.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 15 Mar 2016 22:35

Thanks Wendy, I knew I knew somebody who had flown with them and T suggested it was you.

They do happen in this case to be cheaper than Easy Jet from where we want to fly and also have better times. The only time I am not keen on is arriving in Tenerife after 11pm, however we will be getting a taxi and the hotel has 24 hour reception. We had almost decided to go with them so you have convinced me

Hope all well with you?