General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hospital forms

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 18 Mar 2016 00:53

Do it online.

That's what she said......... you have your own family profile, no need to fill in forms all the time, they only keep paperwork for three months.

I'm going in for another "probe" on Monday.

OK..... got to the web page.

Create account.. click.

Name, address, email & password... click

This name, address & email are already on file. Please try again.

What? I can't change my name, address or email.

Phoned the hospital........... explained the problem.

OK, I'll put you through to someone who can help........

ring ring

Good Morning, Maternity :-S

errrrrrrr......... I think I've been put through to the wrong section......... again explained the problem........... I'll put you back to switchboard

Switchboard............. again explained the problem........... I'll put you through to customer service.

Got some help........... but the person I spoke to asked why there was an account !!?? I didn't create one.... I told her that maybe someone in the hospital did, but I didn't......

wonderful.......... thankyou........... I'll wait for the link to get a new password.

Back online............... type name.......... click.........

That's my husband's file......... nothing about me! He was in that hospital nearly three years ago, I was in the same hospital last year three times!

phoned hospital AGAIN!

Was on hold for at least ten minutes, waiting for switchboard to answer.........

FINALLY, got onto customer service again............... getting fed up..........

There's a small box with ADD.......... that's how you add a person to the family file. How am I supposed to know that?

I don't understand why my husband was listed, and I wasn't.

Filled in all the boxes, ticked where appropriate, listed all operations, medications etc etc.

All this has taken over two hours!!

At least I know it's all on file, and I won't have to do this again....... hopefully I won't be needing it.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 18 Mar 2016 08:58

So pleased that you have as many problems as we do here in UK LS.

Mayfield

Mayfield Report 18 Mar 2016 10:38

Just wait till you turn up at the hospital the receptionist types your name in and tells you.
"The computer says no"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n_Ty_72Qds

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 19 Mar 2016 04:57

Last night I realised I'd forgotten to add some information :-(

I'm not brave enough to go on that crazy web page again..... I'll tell the nurse when I'm admitted on Monday morning.

AnnInGlos............. I think they do this deliberately, so that we either go away or go mad.

:-S