General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I need that Tshirt

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 24 Mar 2016 08:40

the one that says "Well, This is Awkward".

:-S

Friend request on Facebook, from.... my ex sister-in-law.

My brother's ex-wife, they divorced about 20 years ago!

I'm tempted.......... because I always liked her.......... and I don't talk to that brother anyway, have had NO contact with him for 10 years (if you knew him, you wouldn't want to talk to him either!).

We don't live anywhere near each other........ she's halfway across the country from me, not likely to drop in for coffee :-D

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 24 Mar 2016 09:05

Tempting but could be awkward as you might get sucked in to talking about your brother which could cause problems in the family

I have let things slip in conversations and thought whoops shouldn't have said that

It's easy to get carried away in the flow of chat .

But there again if you set the ground rules at first it could work

;-)

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 24 Mar 2016 09:49

That's the weird part.......... I wouldn't want to talk about that brother any more than she would!

I'm in touch with their daughter, and she never mentions either of her parents (smart girl) :-D

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 24 Mar 2016 10:20

Go for it then . Think I would :-D