General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Talking of celebrities...

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Denburybob

Denburybob Report 12 Apr 2016 19:36

...does anyone know the identities of those involved in the three-way romp? And if we are not allowed to put it on here, where can I find out? I don't really want to know, but if the gagging order is not effective in Scotland, and their newspapers can reveal the names, I want to find out for sheer cussedness.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 12 Apr 2016 19:44

When we do eventually find out, many of us will say 'Who are they?'.

If anyone does know, best to circulate PM's unless England/Welsh residents want to end up in the cells.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 12 Apr 2016 19:48

Found it. Google 'celebrity three-some' and pick up an order-order.com site.

Denburybob

Denburybob Report 12 Apr 2016 20:12

I've tried your suggestions, (and thanks for the PM detective) but with no luck.

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 12 Apr 2016 20:18

Try again Bob coz it's there. :-0

Google.com

Something ought to come up - it did when I looked the other day.

I don't want to be the one who names the person but if you can't find out I can send you a message with clues. :-D

Denburybob

Denburybob Report 12 Apr 2016 20:25

Can you PM me some clues please JoyLouise?

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 12 Apr 2016 22:34

No idea why the url didn't work for you, Bob. Did you copy and paste it into a new window? The 'page' is still there, reached via what you were sent.

Its all a storm in a teacup anyway.

Denburybob

Denburybob Report 13 Apr 2016 11:14

Thanks for all that. One of them I've heard of, the others...? Kid's paddling pool...olive oil...? The mind boggles.

Joy

Joy Report 15 Apr 2016 14:31

http://order-order.com/2016/04/15/irish-times-breaks-celebrity-threesome-injunction/

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/15/guardian-wins-right-to-report-on-celebrity-injunction-hearing
Media win right to report on celebrity injunction hearing

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 15 Apr 2016 14:57

These ‘Celebrities’ sometimes have an exaggerated sense of their own importance. Trying to keep something out of the media only wets the gutter press reporters’ appetites. Besides, who cares what consenting adults do in private?

It would have been less harmful ‘to their children’ in the long run if they hadn’t taken out the injunction. Not sure how old the children are (and can’t be bothered to find out) but the odds are that they’ve already heard about the indiscretion or been teased by their ‘friends’.

ElizabethK

ElizabethK Report 15 Apr 2016 14:59

Perhaps they should have thought about their children before.............