General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I Have Just Rescued

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

BrianW

BrianW Report 27 Apr 2016 07:49

a £20 note from the puppy's mouth !! Lol.

ann

ann Report 27 Apr 2016 08:29

I rescued a snail yesterday from my 4 month old puppy's mouth. No chance he will get a £20 note as I don't have any lol

Mersey

Mersey Report 27 Apr 2016 08:38

:-D :-D :-D :-D

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 27 Apr 2016 09:04

Just told the cat it's really not a good idea stalking a wasp !!!

He is trying really hard to catch it :-(

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 27 Apr 2016 09:21

The only thing i have to rescue from my Dog
is the Cats dinner so much for her diet :-D :-D

Linda

Linda Report 27 Apr 2016 12:43

Our dog brought in hedgehog one night I was de fleaing the house for the next week

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 27 Apr 2016 15:18

Last year we had a resident hedgehog in Harold the tortoise house on the patio

Seems it got down into the patio but couldn't get out again but I couldn't see it during the day

I waited till it bedded down in Harold's house in his hay and them put a tea towel over it and picked him up and out it on the upper tier of the garden , it scurried off and didn't come back

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 27 Apr 2016 17:37

Brian, I'm sure the pup will be a great asset to their new owner - is the pup called Fagin? :-D :-D :-D :-D

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 28 Apr 2016 08:10

I'd rather have your dogs than our snake

:-(

Susan10146857

Susan10146857 Report 28 Apr 2016 22:52

I wasn't so lucky....my pup ripped a £5 note to shreds....I have put the pieces in a bag ready for a trip to the bank. Luckily the numbers are still visible.....bless his little fluffy socks