General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

All Gone

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

GlasgowLass

GlasgowLass Report 27 Apr 2016 13:04

We spent the last 4 weekends clearing out every wardrobe, every cupboard in the house and finally cleared the attic.

What a guddle.!
Everything for the dump, charity and stuff we decided to keep was separated between 2 rooms and the garage
Even with a 7 seat 4x4 that converts to a flatbed it took 2 trips to the council tip to get rid of the rubbish

Yesterday, British Heart Foundation called and collected some pieces of furniture

Today, another branch of BHF came and collected 27 large bags and boxes of toys, games and unworn/unused clothing

My new son in law has also just become the proud owner of an unopened 350pc jigsaw puzzle that we uneathed from the attic
Scotland World Cup Team..... 1982 !

Feels so good now as Ive got my house and garage back with loads of spare wardrobe space!

BrendafromWales

BrendafromWales Report 27 Apr 2016 13:42

Just now I had BHF collect 4 large boxes ...3 bags ,all gift aided.Books, Magazines ,,ornaments ,clothes etc.
Got more to do but getting there.
Just called Stamp dealer to sell my husbands stamp collection..nice feeling to get things sorted.