General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Attaching photos to profile

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gabriella

Gabriella Report 8 May 2016 14:32

Hello can anyone please tell me how to attach the photos I have put in the Keepsake to the actual profile of a relative? I have tried over and over again and they still seem to remain in the Keepsake and not attach to the relative. Many thanks for any help offered. Regards, Gabriella

Rambling

Rambling Report 8 May 2016 14:49

Just tried it, managed to do it once, and was going to tell you the process but now i have tried again on another photo from keepsafe it won't work!

Contact support on Monday?
[email protected]

Gabriella

Gabriella Report 8 May 2016 14:52

Many thanks. I will contact them on Monday. I have done it so many times previously but since they have changed the way to do it with the keepsake, I have had numerous problems in doing it. Have managed to do one today, but there must be a simple way I am sure! I can easily upload to keepsake, but then actually trying to upload on to the person seems impossible. Have tried every way, but nothing. Thanks for your help. Regards, Gabriella.