General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

It's just the way we are!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 12 May 2016 14:04

My neighbour died on Sunday, the one with dementia who I was going to take up to the woods and let go.

His son is home for the funeral tomorrow and I was handing the eulogy I have written over the fence to the neighbours wife last night. She went in and I was talking to the son, OH came out and said he had a message for the wife from somebody he had seen yesterday.

The son shouted "Mother, get out here, there is man wants you, that is how it is going to be now , they have heard you re single again!"

Wicked and heartless I know, but that is the way we do it!

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 12 May 2016 14:21

:-) :-) :-).Not wicked and heartless Sharron, we all grieve in our own ways.

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 12 May 2016 14:45

:-D :-D :-D :-D

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 12 May 2016 17:21

Black humour lightens the situation a bit.