General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Gremlins

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 19 May 2016 06:11

In my kitchen cupboards.

:-(

No other explanation!

I had a load of plastic containers and lids........ and lots of them were not matches. Had a good clean out a few weeks ago......... and now have some new containers.

Today I wanted to make a cheesecake......... hunted in the baking tin cupboard......... why do I have four tops for springform tins of various sizes, and 6 bases, but none of them fit each other?

Time for another cleanout........ and new springforms tins........... and while I'm at the shops I must look for gremlin traps.

:-S

Allan

Allan Report 19 May 2016 08:23

We Had Gremlins in our kitchen appliances.

Our gremlin traps turned out to be expensive and we've only just started to try to eradicate said gremlins.

Even as I type this the second round of bits for the traps is being delivered :-| :-D :-D

The saga, sorry, story, will be the subject of a new thread ;-) :-D :-D

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 19 May 2016 10:17

I really want that cheesecake!!

I have a new recipe...... cheesecake made with avocado..... I have the avocado, because they were on special yesterday $1 each!

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 20 May 2016 06:23

Cake tin sorted.

Made the cheesecake.

Verdict? A waste of avocado!

:-(