General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

What on earth has happened - 850 plus emails

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Phyll

Phyll Report 20 May 2016 15:52

I looked on my email this morning to see 850plus emails, both in sent, trash and some very nasty replies. All sent after midnight when I was asleep..
Any ideas how this has happened. All from DHL.
Any ideas please.
Thanks
Phyll

Rambling

Rambling Report 20 May 2016 16:42

From the DHL website

"Link arrow DHL United Kingdom | Link arrow Legal | Fraud Awareness
Fraud Awareness and Prevention
DHL encourages anyone who receives an unsolicited email appearing to be from DHL to question its integrity before opening any attachments, clicking any links or venturing into any further transactions.

Please be advised that if you received an email suggesting that DHL is attempting to deliver a package requesting that you open the email attachment in order to affect delivery, this email is fraudulent, the package does not exist and the attachment may be a computer virus.

Please do not open the attachment or click any links. This email and attachment do not originate from DHL. For examples of recent email scams, please see our Local Alerts.
Phishing"

Phyll

Phyll Report 20 May 2016 17:16

Thanks Rambling Rose
Phyll